Altitude PT clinic changes with response to the changing times of COVID-19
Altitude Physical Therapy continues to update their operations in line with the ever-changing nature of COVID-19. The health and safety of staff and patients is our number one priority. We continue to follow all recommendations coming from the CDC as well as individual county health departments. As Altitude continues to stay current and compliant with respective county and state health department guidelines throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided to continue to implement mask wearing when patients are in common areas of the building such as the waiting room and gym. Altitude employees will continue wearing masks until further notice. We thank you for your understanding during these unique circumstances as we strive to best protect our patients, staff, and everyone’s families. The following are changes are currently in effect in all of our six clinic locations:
- All patients to sign a COVID waiver form
- Altitude employees wearing face masks at all times
- Mask wearing when in common areas of the building such as the waiting room and gym
- Hand sanitizer available upon entering and exiting the clinic
- Frequently touched surfaces and equipment being disinfected regularly
- Utilizing "Clean/Dirty" signs to ensure proper sanitization between patients
- Telehealth appointments available if you would prefer (click here for more info)
- Contactless payment and online payment options
- Air purification system in all clinics
Patients have the option to schedule telehealth visits to ensure uninterrupted treatment in your plan of care. For more information on telehealth, please click here and navigate to the telehealth section.
If you have upcoming scheduled appointments and have not already discussed appointment changes with our staff, please call in to your Altitude office to confirm your appointment date and time.