Altitude PT clinic changes with response to the changing times of COVID-19
Altitude Physical Therapy has been updating their operations in line with the ever-changing nature of the COVID-19 outbreak. The health and safety of staff and patients is our number one priority. We are currently following all recommendations coming from the CDC as well as individual county health departments. With regards to the recent changes and statewide stay at home order, Physical Therapy is deemed an essential service. The following are changes are currently in effect in all of our six clinic locations:
- All patients to sign a COVID waiver form which can be found here
- Staff are wearing face masks at all times
- Patients required to wear their own protective masks while in the clinic
- Physical Therapists wearing gloves as needed and hand washing between patients
- Frequently touched surfaces and equipment being disinfected frequently
- Patients are required to use hand sanitizer or wash hands upon entering and exiting the clinic
- Telehealth appointments available if you would prefer
- Appropriate staffing to limit exposure and maintain guidelines provided by the CDC
- Number of people in our clinic limited to just the patient, or one caregiver, if necessary
Patients have the option to schedule telehealth visits through HippoHealth to ensure uninterrupted treatment in your plan of care.
If you have upcoming scheduled appointments and have not already discussed appointment changes with our staff, please call in to your Altitude office to confirm your appointment date and time.